The marquee closing event of the CDR Month initiative
Date and time
Thu 29th Jun 2023, 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm AEST
Doltone House Hyde Park
Level 3/181 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Sponsored by: Investment NSW, Intuit, Envestnet | Yodlee and Waave
Session 1 – Keynote address: The transformative potential of CDR for Australia’s digital economy
Session 2 – Panel: CDR and the future of payments
The much anticipated ‘action initiation’ under the Consumer Data Right is on the way, with legislation in Parliament and fresh funding in the recent Federal Budget. Hear from Australian payments leaders about the opportunities of ‘write access’ and how it will transform the payments landscape.
- Simone Joyce, Founder & CEO at Paypa Plane
- Katrina Stuart, General Manager Business Payments at Australian Payments Plus
- Trevor Wistaff, Founder at Zepto
- Christian Westerlind Wigstrom, Founder & CEO at Monoova
Session 3: Founder use case showcase ‘pitch’ session
Founders at the leading edge of CDR will take to the stage to present about the exciting CDR powered use cases they are building and bringing to market.
Session 4 – Panel: From compliance to creation: How banks are taking advantage of CDR
Hear from the banks leading the way as they transition from implementation and compliance to using CDR to power better products and experiences for their customers.
Session 5 – Fireside chat: International perspectives and opportunities, featuring Open Banking UK
Join us for a fireside chat with Richard Koch from Open Banking UK to discuss the global open data revolution, how Australia’s Consumer Data Right compares with other international approaches and what has driven the success of the UK’s regime.
- Richard Koch, Senior Policy Lead at Open Banking UK (formerly OBIE)
- Lars Leber, Vice President Australia, RoW & Global Expansion at Intuit
- Jodi Ross, Head of Open Banking Legal and Compliance at Tic:Toc
Closing session – Networking drinks